Goloka Sanctuary Community
Application for Registration
You may complete the application for yourself only. If family members also want to apply, an application must be completed for each person over the age of 17. Children age 17 or younger will attend with one or both parents. If you have such children, please provide their names and ages.
Everyone is welcome to apply, but there are some minimum requirements for each resident:
- You must be in awareness of the pralaya and Goloka Krishna Age - this is accomplished by taking the Agents of the Pralaya course and reading associated articles on the websites goloka.org, golokaproject.org, mahavideha.org and srivyuha.org, or you can read the book Returning to Goloka by Visvamitra
- You must be a team player and willing to devote some of your time in service to other community members.
- You must have a Maha Yajña Vitara to protect yourself and the community as a whole
- You must be in alignment with the aims of the Goloka Sanctuary Community, which is a spiritual community where everyone is interested in achieving Moksha and God Realization. Everyone in the community practices Atmavedi or Transcendental Meditation twice a day. Group meditation sessions are available and recommended.
- You must have a Dhanvantri Vitara and be in good health with no requirements for medical assistance or prescription drugs. There will be no way to sustain medical treatment for chronic conditions in the community. If your health is good, you will stay in very good health with the Satyug Kaya Kalpa Program. Emergency medical care will be available in the community as needed. If you have a chronic condition, such as diabetes, heart disease, kidney problems, there is hope - begin immediately with treatments from the Dhanvantri Vitara, Krishna C60 Amrita, and herbal supplements. The human body has the intelligence for perfect health, if provided with the proper environment and nourishment. Many chronic conditions are the result of mineral deficiency and can be corrected with proper diet. Others will respond to the intelligence of Krishna C60 Amrita.
- Every adult will participate in the management, security or maintanence of the community for about 2 hours a day.
- Parents will care for their own children and children of school age (6-18) will be enrolled in the MahaVideha School. Disabled children (autistic, downs) are welcome but parents are totally responsible for their care. If the child requires 24x7 care then parents must provide additional residents as needed for those who will devote their time exclusively to the care of the child.
- The community food is ovo-lacto-vegetarian with some fish available. Of course, individual members may elect to not eat dairy, eggs or fish. Community Members prepare their own food in their own kitchens with all fresh foods and other ingredients supplied by the community.
The community is self-sufficient and sustained by the activities of the residents. We grow our own food, have our own energy through solar panels and other means, make our own clothes and whatever is necessary for a comfortable life within the community. No one is employed outside the community. Once the destructive events of the pralaya begins, no one outside of the community that will be admitted into the community. The destructive events will persist for 10 years or more before it will be safe and productive to emerge from the community. These communities provide a mission-driven lifestyle with hope for the future during the pralaya and preparing to be the first generation of the new Krishna Golden Age.
The one-time, lifetime cost per person that is determined by the cost of the community infrastructure plus housing, management and ongoing maintanence. This includes everything, the full community establishment, personal housing, access to the school and university and ashram, food, clothing, everything required for a comfortable life, for life. The cost will vary slightly in different countries. If you can afford it, you may purchase upgrades to a finer home, and a bigger home - the basic home unit is 3 bedrooms, 2 levels. These upgrades will be priced at the cost to the community.
We realize that some will not that enough funds to pay the full cost for lifetime residence in the community. There are various programs for you to earn your way into the community. Specifics on the cost and what you can contribute will be discussed on a personal basis and a plan will be devised so that everyone who wants to join will be able to do so, regardless of their financial situation.
So today, do not worry about the cost. Apply and reserve your place. Then we will all work together to raise the funds necessary for you and everyone who wants to join to come into the community.
This is a complex issue and just telling friends and family about it is a daunting task. Probably you are not completely sure about all the details of the pralaya, community life and the Krishna Golden Age. To help with this, we have written a book, Returning to Goloka, that gives the complete story, with research references, to allow any intelligent person to understand what is coming for the world and our unique solution.
Here is the Introduction from the book:
Returning to Goloka
There is a very high probability in the next few years of a natural disaster like the world has not seen since the time of Noah’s flood. This is an Extinction Level Event (ELE) natural disaster that will cause massive global destruction and loss of life for 90% or more of the world’s population. The scientific and circumstantial evidence is overwhelming that such an event is on the horizon, and we would be fools to ignore it when there is a viable solution for comfortable survival and prosperity. This book is for those who are destined to reach the other side of this disaster and be among the first generation of a world that will literally be the start of a new age for Mankind.
The information contained in this book began to come into my awareness in 1979 and has now reached a state of completeness where it can be shared. There is a distinctive Vedic Science basis to this information. Some will be in opposition to this way of thinking, especially those whose paradigm does not include the concepts of karma and reincarnation. I urge you to lay aside all preconceived notions of what the truth of life may be according to your religion and keep an open mind as you read this book. It is not my intention to convert anyone to a new religion, or start a religion, but rather to simply put forth the truth as I have come to know it after all these years of research.
There is information in detail about the coming transition events, and we also present a holistic solution to not only surviving the period of destruction, or pralaya, but also to thriving throughout the 10 year period of destruction and into the subsequent 10,000 year period of the new age.
How did I come to know all of this information that is presented in this book? Two approaches are taken:
1. Research and study of the works of others, to whom we are indebted; mention of which will be made throughout this book.
2. Validation of the researched information and discovery of new information through the practice of a deep meditation technique that gives access to the past and probable future.
We begin with an overview of what our universe is from a perspective that is outside of our universe. Notice that we are not referring to our solar system or galaxy but the entire universe, which includes our solar system. We come to know how our universe is structured, and an overview of the great epochs that have passed and will be coming. Then we drill down to the current time and investigate the changes and specific events that are highly probable for us in the next few years. Finally we offer the holistic solutions to the problems that we now face and are likely to face in the next few years.
The title “Returning to Goloka” captures the essence of this book. Goloka is the “real” world that exists outside of our temporal universe. Goloka is the model for every universe. It is the Ideal but Real World where all is perfection, acceptance and universal love. Goloka is the eternal, never-changing Absolute aspect of existence that underlies the ever-changing relative aspect that we call our universe. The perfection of Goloka was once the reality of our universe, at the first day of the creation of the universe, and perfection of Goloka comes again to be the reality of our universe with the dawning of each new “Day of Brahma.” We live now in an unprecedented time of transition into a new epoch that will again be reflecting the perfection of Goloka – we are returning to Goloka.
We need a book for this due to the complexity of the subject and it must be a printed book because the global elite will soon be modifying and banning all digital content, both on the Internet and on private computers, that is "disruptive" to their agenda of hiding the truth about the pralaya. They have control over the Internet and Email now and will soon be exercising that control to close websites such as ours and block emails on the pretext of "protecting" us from spam and undesirable content. With their control over our personal computers (Microsoft and Apple are global elite companies), they will redact, modify or delete any digital content that is disruptive to their agenda. Only physical, printed material will escape their manipulations.
Order a number of copies of the book Returning to Goloka and give to family and friends. There is a 9 x 10 inch Deluxe Edition, Full Color book of 198 pages with gilded edges, and we have the 6 x 9 black and white edition that is very inexpensive. We need to place at least 1 million copies of this book into the hands of people all over the world. One approach is to order the package of Deluxe Edition and 3 black and white books. Also you can order a case of 12 6 x 9 black and white books, or order either edition as individual copies. When you submit your application to join you will be taken to the order page for books.