The Goloka Project Administrator Council Member and Age-Reversal Research Study Participant - Opportunity Description and Application
$1,600 Average Monthly Stipend
You will be enrolled in the Goloks Sanctuary Community Brahman Consciousness Community Manifestation Program. With this program you are paid $0.25 for every Member who joins a Community anywhere in the world. We expect Members to join more slowly at first then in the last 3 years will come in at an ever-increasing rate. Click here to see a worksheet with some projections. A total of one million will be joining, so your stipend will be $100,000 for the 5 years, which averages $1,660 per month. Your stipend will be small at first and then will be more than $1,600 in the later months to make up for the shortfall in the early months. Plan on reaching the full $1,600 by December 2021, ramping up from $160 in July, 2020, then $250 in August, to 370 in Setember, and so on.
Live at the beautiful International Headquarters of The Goloka Project at the Santo Tomas Goloka Sanctuary Community of Baja California, Mexico
- Receive your GolokaCoin Rewards Bonus projected to be valued at $12.5 million at the end of five years, plus
- Receive a cash, tax-free, stipend of $1,600 per month average for five years, plus
- Participate in the MahaVideha University Research Study on Satyug Kaya Kalpa Age-Reversal and enjoy perfect health and turn back your biological clock many years, plus
- Receive a Lifetime Membership and Residence in the Goloka Sanctuary Community, value $1.3 million (value varies based on family size, in this example a family of 4 persons). Enjoy your life in this beautiful 5-star Goloka Heaven on Earth Community health resort for free, no rent, no expenses, organic food, Krishna C60, and everything you need for Age-Reversal and Life-Extension is provided for you and your family. A great place to raise a family with a University and children's School.
Administrator Council Member
The Council Member is responsible for one administrative area of responsibility for the international organization. There are 11 on the Council, who advise the President on International Community Policy and Issues.
The President of The Goloka Project.
You will work closely with the President and be most knowledgeable in one of the following areas:
- Residential Housing
- Ayurvedic Medical Center
- Sahasra Sirsha Meditation
- Food Production
- Satyug Kaya Kalpa Programme (age reversal)
- Community Invincibility
You should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills in order to build relationships.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Practices the Goloka Project Brahman Consciousness Community Manifestation Meditation (also known as the Sahasra Sirsha Brahma Meditation) two times a day
- Participates in the Satyug Kaya Kalpa Age-Reversal Study, which includes:
- take orally the prescribed amount of Krishna C60 Amrit,
- practice the Pranic Energy Integration techniques and gradually giving up physical food dependence in favor of sustaining life via Prana,
- remain in an environment free from chaotic electromagnetic radiation
- Maintain communication with representatives of your area of responsibility and report promptly and with full information on any issues at any Community, or the system as a whole.
- Engage in administrative duties.
- Education level – varies depending on the area of responsibility.
- Experience – administrative assistant to an executive is valuable.
- Take provided training and master the meditation techniques that comprise the Sahasra Sirsha Brahma Community Manifestation Meditation
- Personal characteristics – highly motivated, organized, peaceful and calm demeanor, enjoys solitude and meditation, enjoys meeting like-minded individuals who are interested in achieving Enlightenment.
- Languages – English is required and other languages are a significant plus
- Certifications – A group exercise instructor certification.
- Physical abilities – able to sit quietly and participate in an audio guided meditation for two 84-minute meditation sessions
- Can move to Mexico within the next 90 days and devote 20 hours per week to the SSB meditations, 7-days a week. Is flexible and willing to work as much as necessary to handle the responsiblities. Best for those without family obligations.
Please submit the following application form: