The Goloka Project Financial Director and Age-Reversal Research Study Participant - Opportunity Description and Application
$1,600 Average Monthly Stipend
You will be enrolled in the Goloks Sanctuary Community Brahman Consciousness Community Manifestation Program. With this program you are paid $0.25 for every Member who joins a Community anywhere in the world. We expect Members to join more slowly at first then in the last 3 years will come in at an ever-increasing rate. Click here to see a worksheet with some projections. A total of one million will be joining, so your stipend will be $100,000 for the 5 years, which averages $1,660 per month. Your stipend will be small at first and then will be more than $1,600 in the later months to make up for the shortfall in the early months. Plan on reaching the full $1,600 by December 2021, ramping up from $160 in July, 2020, then $250 in August, to 370 in Setember, and so on.
Live at the beautiful International Headquarters of The Goloka Project at the Santo Tomas Goloka Sanctuary Community of Baja California, Mexico
- Receive your GolokaCoin Rewards Bonus projected to be valued at $12.5 million at the end of five years, plus
- Receive a cash, tax-free, stipend of $1,600 per month average for five years, plus
- Participate in the MahaVideha University Research Study on Satyug Kaya Kalpa Age-Reversal and enjoy perfect health and turn back your biological clock many years, plus
- Receive a Lifetime Membership and Residence in the Goloka Sanctuary Community, value $1.3 million (value varies based on family size, in this example a family of 4 persons). Enjoy your life in this beautiful 5-star Goloka Heaven on Earth Community health resort for free, no rent, no expenses, organic food, Krishna C60, and everything you need for Age-Reversal and Life-Extension is provided for you and your family. A great place to raise a family with a University and children's School.
You will be the Chief Financial Officer of the 3 person Executive Team that manages the international operations of The Goloka Project
The Executive Director.
You have overall responsibility for developing financial strategies, managing capital requests, developing performance and monitoring system to support the strategic direction.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Practices the Goloka Project Brahman Consciousness Community Manifestation Meditation (also known as the Sahasra Sirsha Brahma Meditation) two times a day
- Participates in the Satyug Kaya Kalpa Age-Reversal Study, which includes:
- take orally the prescribed amount of Krishna C60 Amrit,
- practice the Pranic Energy Integration techniques and gradually giving up physical food dependence in favor of sustaining life via Prana,
- remain in an environment free from chaotic electromagnetic radiation
- Monitor cash balances and cash forecasts
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the executive management team
- Maintain in-depth relations with all members of the management team
- Manage the accounting, human resources, investor relations, legal, tax, and treasury departments
- Oversee the financial operations of subsidiary companies and foreign operations
- Manage any third parties to which accounting or finance functions have been outsourced
- Oversee the company's transaction processing systems
- Implement operational best practices
- Education level – MBA in Finance degree, good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience – CFO of a company
- Take provided training and master the meditation techniques that comprise the Sahasra Sirsha Brahma Community Manifestation Meditation
- Personal characteristics – highly motivated, organized, peaceful and calm demeanor, enjoys solitude and meditation, enjoys meeting like-minded individuals who are interested in achieving Enlightenment.
- Languages – English is required and other languages are a significant plus
- Certifications – none required
- Physical abilities – able to sit quietly and participate in an audio guided meditation for seven 84-minute meditation sessions
- Can move to Mexico within the next 90 days and devote 20 hours per week to the SSB meditations, 7-days a week and 20 hours to managing The Goloka Project, 5-days a week.
Please submit the following application form: